Posing for a selfie can be quite appealing for many; however, most people are unaware of the possible dangers a selfie may lead to. Most people often take selfies to show off certain activities or places. What they are also unaware of is that the dangers can last longer than they think, especially if they are unable to recognize the signs.
The recent story we have is of a three-month-old baby who was left BLIND in one eye after family friend forgot to turn off the camera flash while taking a photo close up.
statements from the doctors indicated that the camera, which was held about 10 inches away from the little angle left her suffer irreparable damage from the flash.
The parents noticed that there was something wrong with their baby’s vision soon after the photograph was taken.